Members may purchase a TESCO surge protector from Fort Loudoun Electric Cooperative. The surge protection program has been updated as of August 1, 2018.
- Member pays a one time fee of $300 + tax for the meter base device (no longer a monthly fee)
- FLEC will install the meter base surge protector free of charge
- Warranty and coverage information is detailed in the TESCO surge protection packet
- Member should keep all paperwork for their records, EXCEPT for the contract
- Member should return the contract and payment in order for the device to be installed